Void outside the Continental United States
and where prohibited by law. Do not enter if you are not at least 18 years of age and a legal resident of, and located in, the Continental United States at the time of entry (each person entering the contest a “Contestant”). By participating, you agree to be bound by these Official Contest Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor (as defined below), which are binding and final on matters relating to this contest (“Contest”).
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
● The Contest period begins at 10:00 AM, Eastern Daylight Time (“EDT”) on March 7, 2019 and ends at 11;59 p.m. EDT on March 15, 2019 (the “Contest Period”).
● The winner will be chosen on March 29, ,2019.
● Maple Hill Creamery, LLC, 5 Hudson Street, Kinderhook, NY 12106.
HOW TO ENTER
During the Contest Period, Contestants can enter to win by:
● Taking a photo with Maple Hill Creamery’s “Daffodil” cow display during Expo West 2019, at Maple Hill’s booth #5722.
● Posting it to INSTAGRAM or FACEBOOK, tagging @MapleHillCreamery and the hashtag #MapleHill10
● Additional entry: like Maple Hill’s Facebook and/or Instagram and/or tag a friend in your post
● The Contest is open to legal residents of the Continental United States who are 18 years of age or older at the time of Contest Entry. Employees of Maple Hill Creamery and any other organizations affiliated with the Sponsorship, fulfillment, administration, prize support, advertisement or promotion of the Contest and each of their respective parents, agents, affiliates, subsidiaries and advertising and promotion agencies, and their immediate family members (regardless of where they reside) or household members, whether or not related, are not eligible to enter or win. “Immediate family members” shall mean spouses, parents, step-parents, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, and each of their respective spouses. “Household members” shall mean people who share the same residence at least three months a year. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
CONTEST WINNER SELECTIONS
● At the end of the Contest Period, Sponsor will select winner at random. Odds of winning may vary and depend on the number of eligible Contest Entries received. Contest winner selections are final and are subject to eligibility verification by Sponsor.
CONTEST WINNER NOTIFICATIONS
● Contest winners will be notified via message to the account with which they submitted their Contest Entry. If such Contest winners do not respond to such notice within forty-eight (48) hours with their full name and contact information, that winner’s prize may be forfeited and, at Sponsor’s discretion, an alternate winner may be selected.
● One (1) winner will receive 52 coupons (one per week for one year) entitling the bearer to redeem for any single Maple Hill Creamery product of his or her choosing at any participating retail location.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
● Any difference between ARV value for each prize and actual value will not be awarded. Contest winner must redeem all of his/her coupons prior to printed expiration date or it will be forfeited and Sponsor will have no further obligation to that Contest winner. Contest winners are responsible for all federal, state and local taxes and any other costs and expenses not explicitly listed herein as provided by Sponsor. Contest winners’ prizes may not be assigned, transferred, changed or redeemed for cash, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor. The awarding of any prize is contingent upon full compliance with these Official Contest Rules.
● In the event a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision or part of this Agreement to be invalid or unenforceable, only that particular provision or part so found, will be inoperative and shall have no bearing on any other part or provision of this agreement.
● A valid Instagram account and email address are required to enter and to claim contest prize. Upon winning, Sponsor may collect personally identifying information about you, including your name and complete mailing address. By entering and providing the required registration information, you acknowledge that Sponsor may send you information, samples, or special offers it believes may be of interest to you about its publications or other complementary goods offered by Sponsor. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO SHARE YOUR INFORMATION, DO NOT ENTER THIS CONTEST.
● Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Contest, Contestant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or the prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association and held at the AAA regional office nearest the Contestant; (2) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement and all proceedings at such arbitration; and (3) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will Contestant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Contestant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys’ fees, other than Contestant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with participating in this Contest), and Contestant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
● Participation: By participating in this Contest, Contestant agrees to release Sponsor, its licensees, and any other organizations affiliated with the Sponsorship, fulfillment, administration, prize support, advertisement or promotion of the Contest and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and agents, advertising and promotion agencies and prize suppliers, and each of their respective officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees, as well as each of their respective successors, representatives, and assigns (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any and all actions, claims, injury, loss, damage or death arising in any manner, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in this Contest and/or acceptance, use or misuse of any prize.
● By entering the Contest, each Contestant grants to Sponsor and its licensees an exclusive, royalty-free and irrevocable right and license to publish, print, edit or otherwise use the Contestant’s submitted Contest Entry, in whole or in part, for any purpose and in any manner or media now known or hereinafter developed (including, without limitation, the Internet) throughout the world in perpetuity, and to license others to do so, all without limitation or further compensation. Contest winners may be required to sign any additional license and release that Sponsor may require to provide Contest winners’ their corresponding prize and for Sponsor to use Contest-winners’ names, biographical information, addresses, picture/photograph likenesses, video footage and/or voice, for advertising and promotional purposes without further consideration to the Contest winner in connection with Contest winner’s use and acceptance of prizes.
● Released Parties are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, inaccurate, stolen, misdirected, undelivered or garbled Contest Entries, referrals or registrations; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Contest, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Contest, the processing of Contest Entries, the announcement of the prize, the cancellation or postponement of any event, or in any Contest-related materials. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest. Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to Contestants’ or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in this Contest or downloading materials from or use of the website. Sponsor reserves the right, in their sole discretion to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process, the operation of the website or otherwise in violation of these Official Contest Rules. Sponsor further reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate or modify this Contest if the Contest is compromised by computer virus, technical corruption, non-authorized human intervention, or any other causes which, in the sole discretion of the Sponsor, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, proper play or integrity of the Contest. In the event of a dispute regarding online entry, Contest Entry will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail/instagram account associated with the Contest Entry and he/she must comply with these Official Contest Rules. The authorized account subscriber is the natural person who is assigned the e-mail address by the Internet Service Provider (ISP), on-line service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses.
● ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS; SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR WILL DISQUALIFY ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL AND RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Except where prohibited by law, Contest Entry constitutes permission to use Contestant’s name, hometown (city and state), voice, biographical information, likeness, photograph and any statements regarding this Contest in all media now known or hereafter discovered, for any purpose, including without limitation, in connection with, and to promote, market or advertise, the Contest, in whole or in part, without review, approval, credit or attribution, notification or payment from or to Contestant or any person or entity, worldwide, in perpetuity, and/or on a winner’s list, if applicable. Contest is subject to all applicable U.S. federal, state and local laws and regulations. Contest winners will be issued an IRS 1099 tax form in the amount of the ARV of the prize.
CONTEST WINNERS' NAMES
● For the name of the Contest winner, available after March 30, 2019, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Contest Winners, Maple Hill Creamery, LLC, 5 Hudson Street, Kinderhook, NY 12106.